Cocktail Recipe: Pumpkintini With Graham Cracker Rim
- 2 sheets graham crackers, crushed (or black salt)
- 6 Tablespoons white rum
- 6 Tablespoons pureed pumpkin or substitute pumpkin pie filling
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 Tablespoon whiskey
- A pinch of ground cinnamon, cloves, ground ginger
- 2 Tablespoons coconut milk or half and half
1. Place graham crackers in a zip top plastic bag and roll with a rolling pin to crush. Pour crumbs onto a plate and set aside.
2. Fill cocktail shaker with ice cubes to within an inch of the top.
3. Add all ingredients except graham cracker crumbs to the cocktail shaker.
4. Place lid on cocktail shaker and shake to thoroughly combine ingredients.
5. Wet the edge of the glasses and dip rim into graham cracker crumbs (or black salt).
6. Strain drink and pour into prepared glasses and serve.