Flu Season is Coming! Protect Yourself By Getting A Flu ShotSep 25, 2014 04:17PM ● By Ryan Frisch
It’s that time of year again—flu season is here. There are several precautions you can take to significantly reduce your risk of getting it. The one at the top of the list? Get a flu shot! A number of places in the Upper Valley are offering flu vaccine shots now. Don’t wait too long to get yours. Check out the schedules below.
• DHMC: Lebanon Schedule
• DHMC: Manchester Schedule
• DHMC: Concord Schedule
• DHMC: Nashua Schedule
• CVS Pharmacy: Hanover/West Lebanon (Anytime between 8am and 6pm)
• VA White River Junction Medical Center: clinic 8:30am–noon, 1pm–4pm at the flu clinic, relocated to White Mountain Firm waiting area.
• Mt. Ascutney Hospital and Health Center: Schedule
• Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital: Schedule TBD
You know what they say—forewarned is forearmed! Get more information on staying healthy during flu season, and see if you’re a candidate for the flu vaccine at these sites.