Mediterranean Chopped Salad With Lemon VinaigretteFeb 20, 2010 10:10AM ● By Erin Frisch
A Refreshing Start To A Spring FeastServes 8
- 1 head romaine lettuce, finely chopped
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 16 radishes, chopped
- 24 grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6–12 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, to taste
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Combine the lettuce, onion, cucumber, radishes, tomatoes, parsley, and mint in a salad bowl and toss to combine.
- In a clean glass jar, combine the lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper; shake to combine. Add olive oil to taste and shake to combine. Drizzle over the salad and toss. Serve immediately.
Written by Susan Nye