Warm Up This Winter with Easy Mug Desserts
Feb 09, 2015 03:34AM ● Published by Family Features
(Family Features) Need a little warming up after a day out in the cold and snow? The McCormick Kitchens are sharing “hug in a mug”-themed desserts perfect for coming together after a day outside in a winter wonderland. Completely customizable, these treats are a delicious way for the whole family to stay warm this winter.
This Fudgy Raspberry Mug Brownie for two is made in the microwave in less than 10 minutes and topped with whipped cream and raspberries. To enjoy cool mint flavor instead, use peppermint and vanilla extracts in place of raspberry.
Fudgy Raspberry Mug Brownie
- 3 tablespoons miniature chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 3/4 teaspoon McCormick Raspberry Extract
- Microwave chocolate chips and butter in microwavable coffee mug on high 30 seconds or until melted. Stir. Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Microwave on high 45 seconds to 1 minute or until center looks almost set. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Note: For a Fudgy Peppermint Mug Brownie, replace Raspberry Extract with 1 teaspoon McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract and 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Pure Peppermint Extract.
- Caution: Mug may be hot. Use pot holders when removing from microwave.