Top Facebook Groups to Join
May 09, 2013 02:46AM ● Published by Erin Frisch
Have you been asking yourself, “What are Facebook’s top groups to join?” Well, Facebook has a plethora of them, from entrepreneurs’ groups all the way to groups for fashionistas. The possibilities are close to infinite. Here are several suggestions to check out, divided into categories.
If you are looking to get involved in Entrepreneur groups, look no farther.
• “Entrepreneurs” is a virtual gathering of people from all over the world who are passionate about all things entrepreneurial! Members share business ideas and experience. This group shares valuable insights with dream seekers and business enterprises.
• “Social Media for Small Business” is a group based on social media guides to help small-to-medium businesses effectively use tools to help grow their customer base and business. Their motto is “small businesses need to stick together,” and they offer a forum with everyone’s ideas to help your business succeed.
If you are looking for an environmental group to join, check these out.
• “The Green Library” has lots of people interested in keeping this planet clean, green, and sustainable. This group offers local events in many different areas; check them out if you’re interested in stepping outside of Facebook.
• The “iChapters Tree Planting Group” is gaining awareness with its promise to plant a tree for every discounted book you buy from the website. This group is into keeping Earth green, and with everything humans take from our planet, they want to give something back. If you’re interested in this concept, check them out.
If you are looking for games and entertainment, Facebook has many groups to choose from. Some of the most popular games include the following:
• Texas HoldEm Poker is an entertaining page for indulging your love of cards. It is the homepage for the Texas HoldEm Poker application, which is available on Facebook for your enjoyment. You can learn new strategies, introduce yourself to other poker players, and play for fun.
• YouTube is a good page if you enjoy watching viral videos. When something goes viral, it will certainly turn up on YouTube’s page. This is a good media page for staying cutting-edge current with amazing new songs, videos, and events.
With so many Facebook groups to join, there truly is a group for everyone. Whether you are looking for information to grow your business or looking for games and entertainment, you’re bound to find more than one group that supports your passion. Don’t forget to check out our Facebook Page at Mountain View Publishing Online for great contests and local information.