Celebrate The New Year At Le Chateau Frontenac In Quebec City
Dec 08, 2011 01:41PM ● Published by Erin Frisch
An Outstanding History
For more than a century, Fairmont Le Château Frontenac luxury hotel in Quebec City has been the true-life castle of many people's dreams. Everyone from the young to the old, music to film stars, sports personalities to political figures, enjoys discovering this unique Quebec City luxury resort and delights in returning again and again. Countless personalities have graced Fairmont Le Château Frontenac with their presence, including King George VI and Queen Elizabeth, Princess Grace of Monaco, Chiang-Kai-Shek, Charles de Gaulle, Ronald Reagan, François Mitterrand, Prince Andrew, Lady Sarah Ferguson, Charles Lindberg, Alfred Hitchcock, and Montgomery Clift. In 1944, Fairmont Le Château Frontenac became the action center of the Quebec Conferences of World War II, which involved US President Franklin D. Roosevelt, British Prime Minister Winston Churchill, and Canadian Prime Minister William Lyon Mackenzie King.
Ring in the New Year
Spend a special New Year’s Eve at the Le Château Frontenac with their Hip New Year’s Eve package. Welcome the New Year in a fun and hip way this year with the popular 80s band Karma Kameleons!
- Accommodation for one night*
- New Year’s Eve cocktail (two drinks and dessert buffet) in the Salon Frontenac with entertainment by Karma Kameleons band
- New Year’s Day brunch in the ballroom
This package is available on December 31, 2011, subject to availability.
- Rates starting from $669 CAD per night**, for two adults.
- Deposit/Cancellation Policy:
- Prior to December 15, 2011, cancellation can be made without penalty. After December 15, 2011, a charge equal to the complete package price will be applied.
**These prices are on a per-night basis in double occupancy. Subject to availability. Gratuities on meals included, taxes extra.
Tickets for the New Year’s Eve Celebration with the Karma Kameleons including 2 drinks and dessert buffet can also be purchased separately for $99 per person. Taxes and gratuity not included. To purchase your ticket, please call 418-692-3861.
In town for the biggest Winter Carnaval in the world between January 27 and February 12, 2012? Fall under the spell of the Quebecers’ warm welcome and come have fun with Bonhomme Carnaval with our Winter Carnaval package!
- CAA/AAA Four Diamond Award
- Four Green Keys rating, Hotel Association of Canada
- RéserVert (sustainable) designation, Hotel Association of Quebec
- 2011 T+L 500: World's Best hotels, Travel + Leisure magazine
- 2011 Condé Nast Traveller Reader's Choice Awards, Best resort
- 2010 Reader’s Choice Awards, Condé Nast Traveller magazine
- 2010 Expedia Insiders' Select™ hotel, one of Expedia's Top Ranked properties!
- Quebec City named 12th Top destination in the World & 6th in North America, Condé Nast Traveller Reader's Choice Awards